Welcome Youth, Parents and Senior Citizens to the Operation Snowflake Information Page
The Town of Cortlandt is seeking youth ages 11 - 18, to shovel the driveways, pathways and sidewalks for the Town’s Senior Citizens this winter season. Youth will be paid $8.00 per hour.
If you are a Senior Citizen in need of this service or you know a Senior in need of this service have them call Becky Ferguson at the Muriel H. Morabito Senior Center at 914-528-8377 for eligibility requirements.
Click here to view the flyer and application
Operation Snowflake (O.S.) Application Procedures for Youth:
For more information contact Offutt Porter, Youth Center Assistant Director, at 914-736-0498 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Complete the application in its entirety with your parent(s)
- Mail-in or drop-off the application by Tuesday, October 18th
- Await the O.S. Packet via the mail (guidelines, contract, voucher, etc.)
- Complete all paperwork in the O.S. Packet in its entirety with your parent(s)
- Mail-in or drop-off all paperwork from the O.S. Packet by Friday, November 18th
The completed application and packet should be sent or brought to:
Mail-In or Drop-Off at: Drop-Off ONLY at:
Attention Operation Snowflake Town of Cortlandt
Town of Cortlandt Recreation Youth & Recreation Center
1 Heady Street 3 Memorial Drive
Cortlandt Manor, NY10567 Croton-on-Hudson, NY 10520
Drop Off: M-F 8:30 a.m. - 4:00 p.m. Drop Off: M-Th 3:00 p.m. - 8:00 p.m.
Fri. 3:00 p.m. - 10:30 p.m.
Sat. 1:00 p.m. - 10:30 p.m.
Sun. 1:00 p.m. - 4:30 p.m.