The 5th Grade Fun Club Program allows 5th grade youth in the Hendrick Hudson School District to participate in a safe and structured environment after school while challenging themselves with a variety of games, activities and special projects. During this time, these children get acclimated to the Town of Cortlandt Youth and Recreation Center and everything the facility has to offer. (Indoor game tables such as foosball, ping pong, air hockey and pool as well as a Wii gaming station, 52” TV, homework room & help if needed, art room, outdoor activities and life-skill lessons.)
Participants are bused on the days listed below from their school by the Hendrick Hudson School District to the YC.
It is the Parent’s responsibility to pick-up their child by 5:00 p.m.
*Pre-registration is required by Wednesday, February 1st. Click here for the packet
- You must register your child for this program prior to sending them. Once registered they may attend as many sessions as they would like.
- You are responsible for sending a note to school each week when your child plans to attend.
- If your child is being picked up by someone other than a parent or guardian please send them with a note or call the YC at 914-736-0498 the day of Fun Club.
- There are vending machines for snacks and drinks. The machines take one and five dollar bills as well as quarters. The staff does NOT have change.
- Your child may bring their own snack to Fun Club.
- The YC is NOT RESPONSIBLE for any personal belongings brought to or left at the center during the program
Location: Cortlandt Youth & Recreation Center, 3 Memorial Drive, Croton
Day: Tuesdays: Furnace Woods School
Wednesdays: Frank G. Lindsey School
Thursdays: Buchanan Verplanck
Dates: February 7 – May 4, 2017
(no Fun Club when school is closed, has an early dismissal or during 5th grade overnight trip)
Time: School Dismissal – 5:00 p.m.