Town Of Cortlandt Town Hall
1 Heady St.
Cortlandt Manor, NY 10567
From Northern Locations
1. Follow Rt. 9 Southbound to the Annsville Circle; continue on Rt. 9, cross Annsville Bridge.From Southern Locations1. Go Northbound on Rt. 9.
2. At light, turn LEFT onto Bear Mt. Parkway; go ¾ mile to the DIVISION STREET exit. Take
3. At the stop sign turn LEFT. Go approximately 1 mile to a traffic light. You will see
House Road on the left and Heady Street on the right. TURN RIGHT ONTO Heady Street
and go to the top of hill and the Town Hall is on the right and Purchasing and Central
Receiving are straight ahead in the garage.
2. At intersection after you go through Peekskill of Rt. 9 and the Bear Mt. Parkway, go
3. Go ¾ mile to the Division Street exit. Follow #3 above.
From Eastern and Southeastern Locations
1. Take the Taconic State Parkway to Rt. 202 the Yorktown exit.
2. Go westbound on Rt. 202.
3. At the intersection of Route 202 and the Bear Mt. Parkway, turn RIGHT onto the Bear Mtn. Parkway. Go approximately 2 ½ miles.
4. Take the Division Street exit off the Parkway. This exit is a very hard Right hand turn; Use caution. At the stop sign, turn left. Follow #3 above.
NOTE: COLONIAL TERRACE IS NEXT TO THE TOWN HALL
If you are on Rt. 6, travel westbound to Locust Ave. Turn right onto Locust and go to the end. Turn left onto Oregon Road, go 1/3 mile to Heady Street and turn left; Town Hall is on your right.