A full refund will be issued for any program cancelled by the Recreation Department.
DAY CAMP Refund policy:
- Any refund request received prior to May 1st will be issued for 90% of the fee.
- Any refund request received between May 1st and June 1st will be issued for 50% of the fee.
- Any refund request received after June 1st will not be issued.
ALL OTHER Recreation program refund policies:
- Any refund request because of illness or accident must be submitted in writing and be accompanied by a Doctor’s Note. Refunds will be prorated based on the date received. Requests must be made prior to the end of the program and will not be considered when a program is half over. All requests must be submitted in writing.
- All other refund/credit requests must also be submitted in writing and will be assessed a $15.00 processing fee and issued a prorated program credit based on the date received. The credit must be used within two years from the date and must be mailed in with your application to ensure proper credit towards your next program or league registration. The credit is not replaceable – original form must be submitted for credit.
CHECKS: If a check is returned to the Recreation Division due to insufficient funds, there will be a $20.00 service charge. Checks CANNOT BE REDEPOSITED. Cash or Money Order will be required immediately to replace returned check and service charge.
H HANDICAPPED ACCESSIBILITY - Programs described in this brochure have been audited by our staff to determine general accessibility. All Town of Cortlandt facilities and Schools that are used to hold our programs are barrier free. For programs that are held outdoors please call the Recreation Department at 914-734-1050 for information.