Cortlandt Hockey Rink
Cortlandt Train Station
Rte 9A, Montrose, N.Y.
- All Reservations must be done through the Town of Cortlandt Recreation Office, please call 914-734-1055 for more information.
Skate at your own risk.
For your protection, please observe the following rules:
- Skaters must wear proper safety equipment:
- Helmets, rubber wheeled skates, elbow pads, kneepads & wrist guards.
- Roller hockey activities require a caged helmet, shoulder pads, shin guards, gloves and mouth guard.
- Helmets with face mask/cage must be worn at all times for roller hockey including on player benches.
- Skaters must provide their own equipment.
- Only in-line skaters are permitted in rink.
- No bicycles, skateboards, scooters, radio controlled toys, food or spectators permitted inside rink.
- Graffiti, vandalism, and the use of profanity, tobacco, and alcohol, drugs or glass containers are prohibited.
- Please deposit all trash in containers.
- Rink hours are 9 am to dusk.
- No skating when surface is wet.
- No trespassing after rink hours or when locked.
- Use of rink is by permit from Cortlandt Recreation Division only.
- Skate rink is open to Town Residents only.
FAILURE TO ABIDE BY THESE RULES WILL RESULT IN THE LOSS OF PARK PRIVILEGES.
- The Town of Cortlandt is not liable for any accident or injury to persons or property resulting from the use of this skate rink.
- Please be considerate of fellow skaters especially those who are younger or less skilled. Serious injury may result from colliding with other participants.
- Please be considerate of surrounding neighbors.
Thank you for your cooperation!