What to bring to the swap:
- CLEAN, reusable, portable items.
- NO CLOTHING!
- Sporting Goods (Baseball gloves, hockey sticks, golf clubs, tennis rackets, roller blades, etc.)
- Pet Supplies (Toys, crates, bowls, etc.)
- Arts & Crafts (Beads, string, ribbon, fabric, paint, paint brushes, scrapbooking items, etc.)
- Digital Items (CD's, DVD's, DVD players, CD Players, radios, etc.) *All items should be in working condition.
- Houseware (Dishes, cups, china, candle holders, picture frames, lamps, wall clocks, etc.)
- Toys & Games (Board games, yard games, card games, infant/toddler toys such as mobiles or play pens, jump ropes, stuffed animals, figurines, etc.)
- BOOKS! (Children's are always popular!)
- Halloween Costumes! (All ages and sizes!)
- Holiday Decorations (Lights, tree ornaments, outdoor props, artificial trees, any holiday!)
- FURNITURE - Please click on the link titled Furniture Sharehouse on the home page of the Community Swap for further information on what is being accepted through Furniture Sharehouse - Westchester's Furniture Bank.