How do you know if you or someone you know has a problem? There are certain questions you can ask yourself or the person you care for. Try asking some of the following questions:
- Have you ever tried to cut back?
- Has anyone told you that you should cut back?
- Has it ever bothered you when someone questioned your use?
- Do you ever use to relax or fit in?
- Do you not feel like yourself when you don't use?
- Do you ever use while you are alone?
- Do you ever feel guilty?
- Have you ever had to use to get started in the morning?
If you have answered yes to 2 or more questions. It may be time to look into getting some help. Asking for help is not always easy, but in the long run, it is worth it. Don't wait, you never know when it's too late.