E-Waste will no longer be accepted at our Sanitation Office located at 167 Roa Hook Road due to our impending move. All Cortlandt residents can bring their E-Waste items to the Village of Buchanan at 218 Westchester Avenue on THURSDAYS between 1:00 -3:00pm.
- Freon items will no longer be accepted during E-Waste drop offs. Please pay at Town Hall for a special bulk pick-up. The cost is $15.00 per item and can be paid by cash or check. Town Hall office hours are Monday – Friday 8:30 to 4:00.
Please call with any questions at 914-737-0100.
167 Roa Hook Road
Cortlandt Manor, NY 10567
Phone No. (914) 737-0100
Fax No. (914) 737-1655
Jeffrey C. Coleman P.E., Director, D.E.S.
Steve Ferreira, P.E., Deputy Director, D.E.S.
Christina Edwards, Deputy Director, D.E.S. - Administration
Brian McIntyre, General Foreman
Joe Curry, Assistant Foreman
Regular Office Hours
Monday - Friday 8:00AM - 3:30PM
All Sanitation Services start at 7:00 AM
Summer Sanitation Services start at 6:00 AM
Yard waste must be placed in brown biodegradable paper bags or loose in a garbage can. Yard waste in plastic bags of any kind will not be collected. Please refer to the New 2018 Sanitation and Recylcing Calendar (which is a clickable link below) for pickup dates. For more information on the Westchester County Love 'Em and Leave 'Em Program please visit http://www.leleny.org
New Town Regulation- All mattresses and box springs out for disposal must be placed in sealed plastic bags. Bags can be purchased at your local hardware store or online.
This facility, centrally located in Valhalla, is open year-round and will accept household chemical waste.
Drop Off Times for E-Waste at 218 Westchester Avenue are Thursdays ONLY (Starting the week of Nov. 27th):
Normal Hours: 1:00 PM-3:00 PM
Garbage pickup is as follows:
- The northern end of Town and Verplanck Monday
- The southern end of town Tuesday
- Paper and cardboard Townwide Wednesday
- Comingle (glass, plastic & metal) Townwide Thursday
- Bulk and Organic pickup according to route Friday