INSTRUCTIONS FOR FIRST TIME ID CARD HOLDERS AND RENEWING MEMBERS
The fees listed for programs differ for those participants with or without a Town of Cortlandt Recreation Photo ID Card. Note that all valid photo ID cards have expiration dates. Please check your card. Adult and Youth (ages four and up) ID Card fee, $7.00; Senior ID Card fee (60+, must provide identification), $3.50.
- If you do not already have a Community Pass account, residents must first create an account through Community Pass; PLEASE DO NOT CREATE DUPLICATE ACCOUNTS- Please call the Town of Cortlandt Recreation Department at 914-734-1050 if you are unsure if you already have an account (*Please be sure to enter every household member into your family account that you would like to have registered for a Town of Cortlandt Recreation ID Card):
- Go to WWW.TOWNOFCORTLANDT.COM/RECONLINE
- From the Town of Cortlandt Community Pass login homepage click on the “Create an Account” tab.
- On the next page complete the “Account Creation” fields and click on Create at the bottom of the page.
- On the next page you will see the Community Pass Privacy Statement. After reading, click ‘Accept.’
- Then click ‘Finish.’ Please save your login and password for future use.
- Each adult resident in the household requesting an ID Card must submit two forms of proof of residency (Drivers license, current utility bill, current paystub, check with Town of Cortlandt address, car registration, etc. Previously issued ID cards are NOT acceptable as current proof of residency), via email to RECIDCARD@TOWNOFCORTLANDT.COM, along with the following.
- Residents must also specify which family members in their account would like an ID Card
- Residents must also submit photos of each family member requesting an ID Card
- Landscape photos are prefered for the card layout
- In color
- Taken within the past 6 months, showing current appearance
- Use a clear image of your face. Do not use filters commonly used on social media.
- Full face, front view with a plain background
- Have someone else take your photo. No selfies.
- Do not wear a hat or headgear
- Do not wear sunglasses
- Office staff will then register each family member for their ID Cards.
- Residents will be notified via email from Community Pass (Receipt) when their ID Cards are registered through Community Pass. Families will not be eligible to register for any other program until the balance for their ID Cards is paid in full.
- Finally, office staff will print the physical ID Cards, and once payment is made by the family, mail them to the address on the residents Community Pass account.
Residents can also get their Town of Cortlandt Recreation Photo ID Cards directly at Town of Cortlandt Town Hall from 9:00 AM- 3:30 PM, no appointment required, please call 914-734-1050 for more information. Must bring two forms of proof of residency.
Buchanan and Croton residents may use their Village ID card to receive our ID card rate for all programs except for admittance to Charles J. Cook Pool and the ice rink. If you have a Buchanan or Croton Village ID Card and wish to register for a program online, please contact the Town of Cortlandt Recreation Department at RECIDCARD@TOWNOFCORTLANDT.COM .