Receiver of Taxes, Debra A. Carter
Main Number: 914-734-1030
1 Heady Street
Cortlandt Manor, NY 10567
Office hours are Monday through Friday, 8:30 AM to 4:00 PM
Dear Tax Payers,
For your convenience the Tax Office offers the following payment options:
- A secure website for electric check payments. Simply stated you provide your check routing number and the funds are transferred to the Town’s banking account
- Credit card payments are also accepted on the tax webpage. Please note there is a third-party fee of 1.8%.
- ACH check payments have Federal Government mandate of a $1.00 flate rate.
- Payment by mail will be accepted. If you mail your payment at the end of the month, be sure there is a timely official United Sates postmark. Postage meter (i.e. Pitney Bowes) and foreign postmarks are not acceptable. When an envelope contains payment of local taxes with no U.S. postmark date, the payment of such taxes is deemed to have been made on the date the payment is received RPTL §922.
The health and safety of all employees and the general public is our number one priority. We will do our best to accommodate everyone.
Thank you for your cooperation.
Click here for Property Tax Payment History
CLICK HERE to view the Town of Cortlandt Property Auction.
Property tax payment history is now available online. You can search by owner name, address, or Section/Block/Lot.
Tax Receipts and Reminders Via Email
Payment receipts and billing reminders for both School and Town and County taxes are available for your convenience. By creating an e-mail account you may register your parcel(s) and receive your tax receipts and billing reminders via e-mail.
Click here to sign up or log in for receipts or reminders
ON-LINE PAYMENT: (click here)
* Select Collection (School/Town)
* Enter Bill Number
* Confirm Information
* Select Payment (first half/full payment)
* Select Payment Method
- The General Tax bill is mailed March 31 and due on or before April 30.
- The School Tax bill is mailed August 31.
- The first half is due on or before September 30.
- The second half is due on or before January 31.
FOR MORE INFORMATION ABOUT THE TAX RECIEVERS OFFICE- PLEASE CLICK ON PAGE NAVIGATION ON THE UPPER RIGHT HAND CORNER AND VIEW THE DIFFERENT DROP DOWN MENUS.